- Support for Denver Public Library Friends Foundation?—Check!
King Soopers Community Rewards makes it easy to raise money for the library while you shop, and at no additional cost to you. After registration, every time you swipe your linked SooperCard, King Soopers will make a donation to DPLFF. The more you shop, the more you earn for the Friends Foundation!
You’ll need a digital account to participate in King Soopers Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, you’ll have to ensure you have a SooperCard linked to your account so that your transactions apply to the Friends Foundation.
Link your SooperCard in Four Steps:
- Sign in to your digital account (or create a new one) at www.kingsoopers.com
- Click “Community Rewards” in the “My Account” section of your profile
- Search for Denver Public Library Friends Foundation or organization i.d. RR359
- Click on “Enroll” and then “Save”
Denver Public Library Friends Foundation should now display in the King Soopers Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always find this information under your account details. Moving forward, any transactions using the SooperCard number associated with your digital account will be applied to the organization chosen. You can view the total you earned during the last quarter in your account details. Learn more about the King Soopers Community Rewards program. Thank you for your support!